Sunday, January 23, 2011

MEN WITHOUT WOMEN by Ernest Hemingway

Based on the novel that i have read,it's divided to 14th title.But the one title that I like in this novel is "THE KILLERS".The sound you did hear like a great right?? I don't know if u don't feel like what I feel. HAHHA !! ..Back on the novel,for this part the character that I know in this novel is Al,Nick Adams,George,Max,Sam,Ole Andreson and 1 maid for Ole Andresonwas named Mrs bell.The part for this novel it's story about a two men want to kill Ole Andreson.Characteristics for Ole Andreson is,he is a obess man was lying on the bed for a few years on his his life.And 1 maid was take care of him and and his named is Mrs Bell.I don't know why te two of men want to kill Ole Andreson.Maybe a past of the day,they have a bit wrong understanding of something else.

THAT's ALL FOR THIS NOVEL .. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT NOVEL .. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment